Saturday, November 8, 2008

I've been tagged...

So, it's funny how there are people who read your blog that you don't even know about until one day they make themselves known.  I think I fall into that category.... a blog stalker, I've referred to myself as such a few times. We lurk, catching interesting glimpses into others lives, it almost feels like snooping, only not really, because the person I'm reading about put it out there in cyberspace for anyone to read. So I was tagged by cute Terra Olsen, who I didn't even know lurked in my cyberspace. Ha! So welcome Terra, thanks for the tag I hope I get it right. Fourth File, Fourth Photo, I think was the challenge. Here it is. I didn't have a 4th photo in the 4th file so here is the closest one. It was taken at the pumpkin patch just about a week after Sugarplum was born. She was a teeny little thing. And now I tag Alyssa and Janey. 
Peek-a-boo I see you too!

1 comment: