Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Love/Hate Relationship

I have a love/hate relationship with the mail. Hate the junk and the bills that bring more paper and clutter into my house. But I love the joy that comes from finding an unexpected treasure sent by some sweet soul! Today that soul was my dad! He sent moonstruck chocolates to decorate my thanksgiving table and an extra little treat that if you read his note closely says, "4 Immediate consumption IF-OK".  The girls were ecstatic, Lovebug was dying as she had to wait for me to take these photos.  The immediately to be consumed were cookies n cream chocolates shaped like ice cream cones. The turkeys are vanilla and raspberry truffles. Mmmm, can't wait for turkey day!!!! Thanks Dad/Papa, we love you!!!!!!!!!

 
     
 
 
 


3 comments:

Tara Rickards said...

That is so sweet! What a good grandpa!

The A.Wahls said...

How cute are those turkeys! Gotta love Dads! I think, even when we are all grown up, they still have a soft spot for their "little girls". :)

where the wildthings grow said...

I am guessing that you do not have any of these left. Sooo want to try one. (of course you don't have any...you have Aeryn!)