Tuesday, November 18, 2008

So many posts in my head....

We have been so busy during the last month or so, I have had many great ideas of things I'd like to blog about but haven't found the time or made the time I guess is more appropriate to post a single one. So I am vowing to be better and this is where I start. Thought I would share a great little find my mom sent to me. Thanks mom!! It's the Christmas organizer, from OrganizedChristmas.com 

I don't know about you but since motherhood began, Christmas became a more stressful time, the whole production of Christmas became fast overwhelming. Being a Christmas participant was much more fun when someone else was the planner. Again, Thanks Mom!  Well now I'm the planner and creating traditions and memories for my family is a lot of fun, but all the extra stuff that accompanies this season, left me a little stressed out at times.  I am not naturally very organized, it takes a lot of effort for me to pull it all together. So when I saw examples of Christmas Organizers, I had to make one. It's small enough to fit in my purse, and it keeps all my lists in one place. No more ideas scribbled on the nearest pad of paper, and later hunting down that particular pad of paper.  Now I go right to the planner jot down an idea and it's back in my purse ready to be pulled out at a moments notice for those spontaneous trips to target or where ever. It was simple to make the folder, I made 2 (one for mom) in about an hour and all the inserts were printed from Organized Christmas. Gotta love that! There were many printables to chose from, so I stuck in what fit my needs. I know it's still November, and December may be different, but for now, I feel more sane with my new little friend, and sanity at any time is priceless!!!!

2 comments:

Lance and Celeste said...

Did you find that on another web site where do you find the inserts to fit your personal needs?

Lance and Celeste said...

Non observant me found the web site maybe I should read the entire blog before leaving a comment, Oops.