Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Taking The Time

So I've wanted to start a blog for quite a while, but there were too many other things that had to be finished first, and I was stuck on figuring out a name, lame I know, but hey these things are important right? So here I am finally jumping into the world of blogging. I hope to be able to share anything half as useful as what I have taken from many other blogs. But mostly I am looking forward to having a place to document life happenings, (I'm not a great journal keeper, maybe this is a good substitute) fun creations, things I'm learning and anything else I happen to be just making up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did it! Congratulations on your new "baby". I like the look and great picture btw. I look forward to seeing/reading more. How 'bout and inchworm story :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations on starting your blog! I just saw you on my Typepad stats. Thanks for adding my blog to your sidebar. That is quite an honor. I look forward to reading your blog in the future. Good luck!!
By the way, is it possible for you to allow people to comment using a Name/URL? I know other Blogger blogs allow that. This allows people without a Blogger account to post comments. Just a thought!
PS: You know me as http://mymontessorijourney.typepad.com

The A.Wahls said...

Amber! I'm impressed with the beginnings of your blog. Love the title by the way. :) I had a great time last night and am already looking forward to our next "night out". Have a marvelous day!

justjen said...

Amber just stumbled onto your blog from the Greenlaws, I love how that works! Anyway, you and I have seemed to share a brain at times...check out my blog, first post and description of myself. I just sat here grinning as I read yours and had a very clear reminder why our friendship has always been so easy!