I have been wanting to start some Montessori activities at home with the girls for quite a while, to supplement the couple of days Sugarplum goes to school and while she is out for the summer. I think it will be a good starting point for Lovebug too. So the quest to turn the office into a Montessori work space began today and the girls immediately wanted to jump into the few activities I have been able to put together. Below are few pics of what they worked on.
Lovebug sliding clothespins onto a box. Hand-eye coordination.
Sugarplum doing a bean counting exercise.
Lovebug pouring beans from one jar to another. She really loved this once she figured out how to do it without spilling. This is going to be fun!!!


7 comments:
Love it!!
Thanx for the invite come check mine out. Celeste
amber, i think it's so awesome that you spend so much time with your girls. especially teaching them educational things! feel free to check us out also!
YAY! Another blog for me to look at! Your girls are getting SOOOO big! So cute! Hope you guys are doing well! We'll be down in a week and we'll have to come say hi!
hey you! left a comment on alyssa's blog and saw your comment... i'm glad you started one of these!! they are SOOO fun! :) cute pics!
what a great idea can ella join in sometime? welcome to blogging! yours looks great!
Amber! I'm so glad I found your blog! I'm gonna add you to my list of poeple to "peek" in on! I'm so glad the montessori thing is working out for you! I loved it with my kids. It is amazing what kids are capable of.
Post a Comment