Let's just say that this phrase was uttered quite often recently in our house, usually with a pulled down shirt collar and bare shoulder. But this outfit was by far the best one to match the statement. This was taken during Lovebug's "Nephi and the Brass Plates" animated video phase, back in December, but I just took the pic off my camera and thought you all would enjoy it as much as I have!!!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
"Mom, This Is How Nephi Wears His Shirt"
Let's just say that this phrase was uttered quite often recently in our house, usually with a pulled down shirt collar and bare shoulder. But this outfit was by far the best one to match the statement. This was taken during Lovebug's "Nephi and the Brass Plates" animated video phase, back in December, but I just took the pic off my camera and thought you all would enjoy it as much as I have!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Okay...That is classic!! LOL!!!
Dropped over from Skip to my Lou...I was browsing the comments on the giveaway I'm doing over there (Cherish Bound) and just wanted to drop by & say hi! ♥
don't you love the things kids come up with?! they are so much fun...most of the time! Thanx also for that last post, i needed it. it definitely does help to know that i'm not the only one!
Post a Comment