Friday, August 15, 2008

Backgrounds, Bella and Balance


So I decided to experiment with changing the background on the blog. There are some DANG CUTE backgrounds out there. I have spent way to much time perusing them this evening and so now I need to quit, which is why it doesn't look complete. I hate leaving it undone, but I know I should.  I got on with the intention of posting pics and fun thoughts from our recent trip to the Pacific Northwest. I should have done it before now, but there is a certain girl named Bella whose story I just can't seem to put down.  Yes, like so many of you, I too have found a new addiction, who knew vampires could be so captivating? Certainly not my usual reading genre but I'm hooked.  So blog undone, I'm getting off to try and keep some balance in my life.  I have a great little kitchen timer to help remind me of my quest to keep balanced, thanks Alyssa I love it! Now I'm going to go eat some ice cream with my hubby and watch the olympics. And hopefully next time I'll get around to posting pics from our fun trip to the Pacific Northwest.

3 comments:

Tara Rickards said...

Haha! I love it! I got sucked in and read all 4 books in less than two weeks! My house was a wreck! :-) We just started a book club and the book for our first meeting was Twilight. We will be getting together next Tues. I would love to have you come! Let me know if you are interested! I know you have my private blog, but feel free to stop by my family blog! www.rickardsfamily.blogspot.com

The A.Wahls said...

I love the picture on this post! (It says so much.:) ) Did you take it...you have some serious skills with lighting!

Amber said...

Yep, I took the pic, it said exactly what I felt, Love it!!!